We are a leading care and support organisation based in the South West and form part of Selborne Care Limited. We have over 20 years’ experience in providing person centred support and care packages for people with a range of needs including learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, dementia, mental health and acquired brain injuries.
OUR ETHOS IS:
- To never place limitations on a person’s potential
- To progress the lives of people by providing the highest standards of care, support and enabling
WE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT PRINCIPLES:
- To treat you as an individual
- To support you to achieve positive outcomes
- To treat you with dignity and respect
- To empower you to make decisions
- To support you to be in control
- To support you to overcome prejudice
- To support you in your relationships
- To support you to plan what you wish to achieve through a person centred plan
- To support you to live in the home and community of your choice, whether alone or sharing
We will ensure that you receive your support at a time convenient to you, to fit in around your lifestyle, needs and preferences.
You will be involved in the recruitment of your own dedicated staff team, ensuring you are supported by people that match your personal preferences and needs.
CIRCLES OF SUPPORT
We will assist you to maintain and develop relationships with people that are important to you.
- Promote your independence
- Protect your rights
- Protect confidential information
- Promote freedom
- Ensure your security and safety
- Encourage you to develop friendships and relationships
- Help you to widen your social life
- Involve you in the community where you live (if you wish)
- Promote and enhance personal happiness and wellbeing